There are two sites available to search deed recordings.
Please note that new security features will require you to close your browser after finishing your search session. Also, it is highly recommended to use the Mozilla Firefox browswer to access the 20/20 search site.
Please follow these steps: (make note of your Order Number)
- Go to 20/20 Page
- On the top of the screen, select Search Criteria
- Under search criteria, select Purchased Documents Search
- Enter the Document Number and the Purchase Date in the empty boxes
- Open and print a copy of the document
(Disclaimer: If your document isn’t appearing on Onyx, this search engine updates several days behind the other search engines.)
*We are not responsible for omissions or errors
- Using a Bookmark directly to 20/20 will now degrade your experience and possibly trigger an error. Bookmark this page here instead and access 20/20 through the links on this page.
- If you are having difficulties reaching the 20/20 Search Portal, try clearing your browser cache, restarting or changing your web browser, or browsing in private or incognito mode.
- If you left a previous search search session open, close your browser for a fresh session (session timeouts have been implemented).
- Chrome Browser is not fully compatible with 20/20 site. Try Mozilla Firefox.
- You may also try visiting our ONYX Site if your access issues persist.